Thursday, July 23, 2015

Some Hot Summer reads and cards...

 So little ol' me has been busy crafting, but...
I can't post these on my regular crafting blog. (okay I did post the cleaning guy, cause his junk is covered) But I just haven't been reading too much until this last week.  I was in a funk and frankly beside the newest book by Geneva Lee (which I am ravishing BTW)
I just haven't been in a romance mood.  I switched to my Sweet Dreams Box set, that I picked up in May and is no longer avalible via box set, which has proven to be just what I needed.  Lots of suspense and thriller fun with a bit of romance, but way more chills and thrills.
Aim to Kill by Allison Brennen
I ate this one up, loved the twists and turns.  I don't know if I liked the knowing what the bad guys knew at the same time in the story, but it definitely got me yelling at the main characters.  (so it worked well, I guess ;) )
I will definitely read more by Allison.

Until Death by J.T. Ellison- is the prequel that is only in the boxed set.
(http://amzn.to/1CSwh2U) - this is the 1st on in the series
Holy Mother of all Thrillers.  I haven't read a good cop thriller in awhile, this one was a thirst quencher, now I need to read the actual series, gah!  So as this one was only available in the boxed set, I am gonna say that the author is worth looking up.  She actually dug out her original that landed her an agent, but was never published and polished it a bit.  J.T. did mention that parts of the prequel are flash backs in the series.  I have added her to my must read list!
Any who  here are the rest of my cards that I can't actually post on my crafty blog, because of nudity...(even if it is just lines and coloring)

The images are from SLS Lines.  The male is a digital stamp, but the girls are two from the adult coloring book pages.  (just printed smaller instead of on a 8x11 piece of paper.)
Looking forward to getting back to Smith Price and Miss Belle...

No comments:

Post a Comment