Monday, April 13, 2015

Crown Me Review

Crown Me by Geneva Lee

"The New York Times and USA Today Bestselling series continues... 

As the world tried to tear us apart, Alexander fought for me, claiming me as his own. I belong to him—body, heart, and soul. I found strength in his dominance. In his control. In his love. 

Still I could always feel it: the darkness creeping toward our joy, threatening to overcome us. But I never imagined it would end like this. I thought I knew what marrying Alexander meant to my life. To my independence. To us. 

I was wrong. 

Ripped apart by tragedy, fighting for love, Clara and Alexander face their darkest hour in the 
stunning conclusion to their saga…"- Amazon Book Blurb



Oh Alexander and Clara...sigh...

First off you have to read the first two books or this one won't mean anything.  I was hooked from the beginning and enjoyed their journey to overcome and discover joy, love, and peace.  Then this one comes out and shakes it all up again!

I'm not gonna ruin it with spoilers, but I didn't see a few things coming.  Ms.Lee does a beautiful job setting you up for a few surprises that knock you off your game.  She also left a few strings dangling that you never get answers to.  I am hoping that these will carry over into the next one in the series (Bell's HEA).  I hate loose ends...

All in all it was a great read and help me out of my reading slump... 4.5 kinky stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment