Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Love Takes Your Breath Away Review

Love Takes Your Breath Away by Caleigh Hernandez 
(Book 1 in the Truth About Love Series)

"What happens after the happily ever after? Is that all there is? Marriage, career, kids, and you're set? 

Life, love and the pursuit of happiness doesn't stop at "'til death do us part." For Izzy & Diego it's just the beginning. 

"Forever and ever, I do" is not as easy to accomplish as is saying it. In real life, there are ups and downs, ins and outs. Along with the good comes the bad. With health, there's sickness. Is love enough? Is it forever? Will it survive? 

******************************************* 

Our story starts with the proffered happily ever after moment: a bride in a dress, a groom in his tux, a best man, a maid of honor, vows of love and forever and Elvis. Like most fairy tales, Diego and I were still madly in love after saying, "I do." Hell, the man has turned loving me into an art form. Not a moment is wasted. With him there's a surprise at every turn, and just when I think he couldn't get any better, he takes my breath away." Amazon Book Blurb


So I might of went into this one totally blind...I didn't read the blurb, I didn't know what to expect...I did know that there is a second one in the series coming soon.  I love a good series, but I am about as patient as a two year old when I have to wait for my next fix to come out!

I loved the story.  So many stop at the "I do's", this one starts there.  We all know real life isn't happily ever after after the I do.  That is when the work starts!  Diego is a sweetheart and Izzy has some sass.  Lots of ahh moments and laughs.  All I am gonna say is "Miss PAP Smear"...almost fell off the treadmill on that one.  

So I give this one 5 kinky stars and a great debut for Mrs.Hernandez!  


No comments:

Post a Comment